List of Publications
Dr. KANDIRAJU KRISHNA KUMAR
- Effect of gamma-irradiation on dielectric properties of some minerals, Journal of pure and applied physics Vol.22 no.4 oct-Dec- 2010, p631-636.
- Dielectric Properties and Electrical Conductivity Studies on Apatite (Ca (PO4)3F) samples. Journal of pure and applied physics Vol.22 no.4 oct-Dec- 2010, p641-644.
- Dielectric Properties and Electrical Conductivity Studies on Gd3 Ga5 O12 Single crystals. Published in International Journal of Chemical Sciences 9(1) 2011,239-244.
- Teacher Ethics in Higher Education’ presented in a National Seminar and published in the book on ‘Accreditation in Higher Educational Institutions-Issues,Challenges,Experiences and Perspectives’, ISBN: 978-9382829- 904 year 2014 p358-362.
- ’A review on Dielectric Properties of some minerals’. Published in e-journal.
- ‘Dielectric Properties of some minerals of Khammam district, Telangana’, published in the proceedings of National Seminar held at Govt.College for men(A), Kadapa ,Andhra Pradesh on 27-02- 2015 ISBN:978-93- 85101-07- 6 Pageno. 148-152.
Dr. Upender Gundala
- Contributed a Module on ‘Subaltern Theories: Ranajit Guha, Gayatri Chakravorty Spivak, Dipesh Chakrabarty’ to “Literary Criticism and Theory” for UGC MHRD e-PG Pathshala.
- Contributed a Module on “Daaham” to “Comparative Literature: Drama in India” for UGC MHRD ePG Pathshala.
- Contributed a Module on “Kanyasulkam” to “Comparative Literature: Drama in India” for UGC MHRD ePG Pathshala.
- “Bama’s Sangati: Manifesto of a Community”. Subaltern Spaces in New Literatures. Ed. Adi Ramesh Babu. New Delhi: Authorspress, 2017. Print. 263-270.
- “Language and Culture in Early Childhood Education: An outlook of Pre Schooling in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States of India” Cultivating and Casting Asian Diversities: Empowering the Asians. Ed. Prof. Utami Widiati. State University of Malang Press. University of Malang, Indonesia. 2016. (Conference Proceedings).
- “Ideology as Represented Justification of Comedy Through Film Language: A Viewpoint from Telugu Movies”. Ed. Dr. R. Saraswati. International Journal of English Language, Literature and Translation Studies. Vol. 3. Issue 3. 2016. 69-75.
- “Translating in Asia: Reader Response in Translation with special reference to Anna Karenina”. Asian Dynamics: Prospects and Challenges. Ed. Apiradee Jansaeng. Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, Mahasarakham University, Thailand, 2014. (Conference Proceedings).
- Synthesis,Charectarization and Application of PolymerNano Composites as pressure sensors, International Conference at CJITS,Jangoan,6th and 7th Jan,2014
- Voices from the Past: Recovering Telanagana Women’s History through Oral Narratives, a78-93-93-5207-4860